Cleaning tips to help keep the virus outof your
Home o Office.
Keep use a mask, Wash your hands, Keep a safe distance.
Cleaning tips to help keep the virus out of your home o office
The virus may survive on surfaces for a few hours up to several days. we know the virus is transmitted through direct contact with infected person (through coughing and sneezing), and touching surfaces contaminated with the virus.
A Regular Cleaning and disinfecting can kill virus.
The regular Cleaning with a cleaning product that contains soap or detergent reduces the number of germs on surfaces, and reduces the risk of infection from coming into contact with the surfaces.
- Concentrate on cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, handles, light switches, chairs (seat, back, and arms), Kitchen counters, Bathroom counters, Faucets and faucet knobs, Toilets (seat and handle) with product suitable for bacteria, viruses and germs.
- Use products recommended by the * EPA List that are effective against COVID-19.
- Leave the cleaning product for a certain period (see the product label) to verify the time that is necessary for its effectiveness and to leave the surface free of viruses.
- When using any disinfectant, have adequate ventilation, keeping the windows and doors open to improve air circulation as some products can be toxic.
- It is very important that when disinfecting, use gloves and after disinfecting, wash your hands with soap and water for 30 seconds, for any residue of the chemical that is being used.
- DO NOT leave any product within the reach of children and pets.
Link to view List of disinfectants EPA
*List of disinfectants *